- Wrote syllabus, chose texts, lectured, and issued final grades for
High School Social Science courses, grades 9-12 in:
- Awarded Edgar J. McLeary Outstanding Teacher of the Year, 2010
- Overall Cumulative Advanced Placement scores from 1990-present:
AP Macroeconomics - 3.83 (688 students)
AP Microeconomics - 4.09 (631 students)
AP Comparative Government - 3.76 (482 students)
- Class sponsor 1994-98 responsible for advising and supervising class
activities for the class of 1998 including planning and chaperoning
prom, graduation, class trips, and other school functions.
- Co-Chair of the Social Science Curriculum Review Committee responsible for
evaluation, recommendations, coordination, revision, and assessment of
department curriculum as a basis for school-wide interdisciplinary
- Co-Sponsor of the International Relations
Club which represents the school at Model United Nations Conferences
at Harvard, Penn, University of Chicago, and Georgetown, as well as
putting on Model Congress of Vienna, Model League of Nations, and Model
United Nations on campus.
- Advisor to the Yearbook
responsible for design, layout, and publication of High School and
Middle School yearbook. Winner of 2001 National Designer Series Award
for Outstanding Layout Design, 2002 Walsworth Cover Gallery Inductee,
and 2003, 2006, 2008, and 2009 National Gallery of Excellence Award.
- Reader for the College Board Advanced Placement examination in
Comparative Politics 1996 to the present.
- Sponsor of 2000 Presidential Scholar Award Recipient, Chaim Sacks.
- Commissioner of
Big Blue House Fantasy Football League, 1999 to the present.
Jackson School of International Studies
University of Washington
- Wrote syllabus, chose texts, lectured, and issued final grades in
upper level courses
- Introduced seniors in political science to comparative politics,
intercultural relations, international law, basic theories of
macroeconomics, and the political consequences of government economic